Monday, June 16, 2008

YAY! I'M BACK!

After a couple weeks of re-organizing (my liiife!), and doing some spring...er, summer, cleaning, I'm back to blogging! This post is about an awesome website I found called BurkeDecor.com.

Not only is it chock full of reasonably priced home decor goodies, I've found some great event goods as well. Up top, a set of 5 hand blown glass vases for only $50... scatter these with votives on a long dinner table, or give each guest their own bud vase at each table setting. Just above, a neat looking pendant lamp (a bit like sheets of toilet paper, but whatevs), after seeing so many drum shades, this stands out. And below, VERY unexpected but chic serving tray. I would use this to group candles and vases on in the middle of a table so the graphic isn't overwhelming, but still very interesting!


photos: burkedecor.com

No comments: