Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Websites and Friends

Okay, so there are a few topics to cover today, look at my temporary, but still very cool website HERE, make it a fave and I'll let you know when my real one is up.

I've included most, if not all what I want to put on my permanent site, which by the way will be www.socialeventdesign.com. This site has all the pertinent info, services, gallery, and link to this blog. I'm very excited and forward it to anyone you know~

In other news, I helped coordinate my good friend Jesse's wedding which took place on Friday, April 27. The ceremony was at the Unitarian Church on Archdale Street, the place is gorgeous, see below! I don't really like how I look in the below photo, but what are you gonna do??





"I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day thanks to you. Having you there to attend to all the last minute details made what could have been astressful event into a blissful celebration. Thank you for your calm and organized assistance!" - Jesse Hendrix-Inman

Also, Jesse is featured on the Unveiled Bridal Designs site. They did a nice feature on Jesse and Jamez's wedding! Click HERE to see it, and P.S. I did her make up, she's so GLAMOROUS!

Peace out, next post will probably be about my latest party at the Gibbes on Thursday..."Le Bar" in the Museum Courtyard to celebrate the opening of the Rodin exhibition.

No comments: