Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Real Wedding: Kristin & Russell

I'm SO excited that I can finally start posting about our real weddings since I've gotten some exciting stuff in. I received our finished invitation suites from talented designer, Kelli Marie Hall, of Carte Blanche Invitation Design, and they are exquisite!

Kristin and Russell's colors are black, white and pink-- all shades from blush to fuschia, and the black envelopes were calligraphed in hot pink, how cute!
The bold, yet chic graphics and patterns of pink peonies and black damask really play off each other well and tie in with another fun theme element - a romantic French evening, as the reply postcard quips "répondez si'l vous plaît". Cute 2.0!

The back (or front) of the reply postcard is the beautiful peony graphic and custom design. I can't even stand it, thanks Kelli!

More to come, this wedding is in just a few weeks!

No comments: