Thursday, March 26, 2009

CF/W 2009

Stage design by the one and only PDA (check out their blog)

Charleston Fashion Week is going on right now and it's taken over the city! I am not tricking myself into thinking I'm as fashionable as I can be this year (still wearing stretchy maternity pants, thank you very much), but I CAN keep you in the loop. Hopefully these links will school you in CF/W.

Follow Ayoka Lucas' blog, The Fashion Statement. Ayoka is CF/W's creative director and Charleston Magazines style editor. Also check out TheDigitel.com's coverage, and tweet your heart out with contributor Svetlana Minx!

Check out photos from Charleston Picture Company, above, and Diana Deaver Photography.


Keep an eye on Charleston Weddings Magazine's bridal blog for coverage on CF/W's Bridal Couture Show! Event designer Heather Barrie of gathering floral+event design will make the show look chic, can't wait to see photos!

Okay, now your head is spinning with CF/W, I've done my part!

Photos: CharlestonPictureCompany.com & CharlestonFashionWeek.com

No comments: