Sunday, July 26, 2009

Buzzzzzzing!


One of my best friends, Shanelle, called me yesterday to tell me she just got engaged to her bf of about 5 years Andrew! Of course I have offered to plan her wedding, and I can't wait for our first planning session. The last conversation we had was about how she wanted a destination wedding (Hawaii, Mexico!!!), but that was promptly followed by "We'll see, I'm sure it's a long ways away."... that was a month ago. Needless to say I'm stoked to help plan a beautiful wedding for one of my besties, it definitely helps when you know someone inside and out, and I will keep you in the loop along the way.

Wooden invitation suites by Oslo Press. Shanelle is from Guam and loves island culture, these invitations would be a great way to tie in the islands, especially if her wedding is in Hawaii.

She has somewhat expensive taste...what better shoe for Shanelle than Chanel? Pink and ruffled for that matter.
More ideas to come, it's only been 24 hours!

No comments: