Sunday, January 6, 2008

August will be hot, in more ways than one

Okay, I was never the girl with the romantic idea of a Cinderella wedding, never paid much attention to flowers and wouldn't describe myself as über-crafty. So as I continue to expand my horizons, I'm having so much fun coming up with detailed design ideas for all these brides' different personalities. I'm loving planning a perfectly personalized party whether it's for the fairytale princess, the green goddess, or the flower child.

My friend Eliza's wedding is coming up in August and I would describe her and Dan (and the soon-to-be-introduced Lila Quinn) as "organic/rock-n-roll " - if you can gather that from their photo taken at my wedding. Here is the beginning of my design file for their wedding:


photos: TheKnot.com

No comments: