Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ooh! yeah


Woohoo, I'm back baby! Hope everyone's New Years Eve was a safe and fun one, mine consisted of getting introduced and quickly hooked on Guitar Hero III, eating pickles and cream cheese wrapped in ham (prepared by a dude), and going to bed at 12:30 because of a pickle-crm chz-ham tummy ache! I was going to go to Club NY but started a little too early and didn't want to drive, so Guitar Hero it was...

Anyway, went over to see Michelle at Ooh! Events and saw their amazing selection of unique decor, here are some cool lighting options I have my eye on for some upcoming weddings I'm planning:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.