Sunday, February 17, 2008

Event I'd Like to Attend - O - the Month

The Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) unveiled the new Broad Contemporary Art Museum (BCAM) on its campus earlier this month with an ultra contemporary, star-studded event. Tables for the party went from $25,000- $100,000, dang! By the looks of it, it cost a lot to put on. The gala(?) raised more that $5M.

I booked my flight to California the other day to visit one of my best friends, Nikki. She resides in the L.B.C., but I hope we'll get some time to hangout in LA and go Brit-watching and shop at H&M, oh, and maybe check out BCAM at LACMA.

Save $$ on servers by carving them out of ice, that's what I always say.

Last time I visited, we were so stoked to stumble upon the real Beverly Hills High School, so Brenda Walsh of us!

Their mascot is a Norman,

I wonder how they slip that into their fight song!

Photos: BizBash, newyorksocialdiary.com

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I thought you wanted to go to Vegas!?