Thursday, November 8, 2007

Etsy small world

I first learned about Etsy from Jesse, a new Kentuckian (sp?) girl by design, of course. Then I was cruising thru my blogosphere this morning and saw a post about the coolest labels, and the link took me straight to Etsy. It's like an e-bay express for cool creative craftspeople, so basically it totally rocks. Here are some things I've uncovered on Etsy that would add that personal touch to anything you have planned.

The top picture is a handmade gift tag from Digital Paperie, I will most likely use this in an upcoming wedding I'm planning, we'll tie them around the necks of the mini-champagne bottles being given as favors.

Above, totally unique wedding invitations and accessories by OhSoSuite.

If you wanna cop the Angelina Jolie gift-giving style, circa Billy Bob, you can surprise (or seduce) that special someone with these little stolen treasures of Parisian cemetery dirt... by aldetha.


No comments: