Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Funny haha

I was at my friend Sara's house for brunch a few Sundays ago, where I was introduced to "omelettes in a bag", when you put two eggs and various accoutrement in a freezer bag and combine, then place the bag in boiling water for about 15 minutes. After time's up you have a perfect tasting and conveniently shaped omlette on your plate and eventually in yo belly.

Anywho, while I was there I was able to really take a look at Amy Sedaris' book I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence, and now it's totally on my Christmas list. It's the perfect gift for any contemporary hostess in your life as Amy's tongue-in-cheek version of being hospitable will probably have you rolling on the floor by the front flap;

Dear Reluctant Shopper,
Welcome to my flap. If you are reading this, I can only assume that you're hesitating to buy this book. Maybe you're thinking I don't know anything about this book; I would like more information. Should I buy it based solely on the exceptionally striking cover shot? Well, that's a good enough reason for me.

I'd seen it here and there, but for some reason never picked it up, now I can't get enough. Check out fredflare.com to get a copy and some other cool shizz.

photos: amazon.com

No comments: