Sunday, December 16, 2007

Identity check


So my goal for December was to have a proper logo made so I can start the year off right with Social. After a couple unsuccessful and "blah" attempts at paying people to design one for me, I got on Illustrator myself and, with the help of my talented husband, I couldn't be happier with what I've created. Not only is it totally "me", but I'm proud to have something I created as a representation of my business. Here's a sneak peak, I'm sure there will be a couple more tweaks, but I think I'm getting it. Thoughts?

5 comments:

Jesse said...

I think it is very pretty. I like the filigree behind your name, and you could play with the colors according to season.

ashlee said...

Hi Sarah! I'm Emily's sister and I just love reading your website! (probably because you update regularly, so keep it up.)

I like the logo, I only wish there was one more color - 3 colors total. I don't know, that might mess it all up. It almost seems too simple with just the pink and gray.

Rich said...

Sarah, I like the third one the best.

Anonymous said...

I like the second and I agree with Jesse...you can play with the combination seasonally...rock it!

Nikki said...

Yes! Those are great! Definitely better than the others. Thank goodness you didn't use the SALOON font!!! I like number two and three equally. 2 is super classy and 3 pops.