I’ve Been Tagged!
A couple days ago I was tagged by a reader/blogger Jaime from It's A Jaime Thing...
These are the rules and I'll be a good sport: Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I drive a pick up truck with a #41 sticker on the back window that looks like I love endorsing racecar drivers, when in fact it's a Dave Matthews Band sticker for the song #41.
2. Sometimes I go for about a 2 month stretch watching shows like The First 48, Prison Nation, and Cold Case Files late into the night, alone, scaring the be-jesus out of myself.
3. My favorite food to bring to parties or pot lucks are my home made egg rolls. Even though I am half Thai and should probably know more about cooking Asian food, egg rolls are the only Asian dish I know how to do... so that's all I ever offer.
4. I know how to tap dance.......................... Bombershay, cramproll, shim sham!
5. I am a hurricane magnet. I don't think you understand, I have been through Hurricane Andrew ('92) while living in Homestead, FL, numerous hurricanes and tropical storms living in Panama City and Orlando , FL ('93-'04, Opal, Ivan, Charley, etc.), and probably the most infamous to date, Hurricane Katrina ('95) while I lived in New Orleans. So naturally, I moved to Charleston, a beautiful east coast city that hasn't been devestated by a 'cane since Hugo in 1989, watchout!
6. I was a cigar girl for 4 years at a private club called the Montecristo Club in the TD Waterhouse Center in Orlando, FL. While there I served cigars to such interesting patrons as Dr. J (that's right, Mr. Julius Irving himself), Mike Piazza, Scott Stapp-- yes, the douche from Creed, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, *N Sync, Roy Jones, Jr. and other athletes and entertainers. Yeah, college was fun!
7. Dang, coming up with seven things is tough, I'll leave on a high note and say I will no longer be at the Gibbes Museum of Art beginning in January. I will always love the Gibbes and am grateful that I've had so many amazing opportunities presented to me while I was there. I am going full-time with SOCIAL Event Design & Planning and can't wait to see what's in store!
I have tagged: My husband and new blogger Greg Bradley of Being GB, my brother and sister-in-law and new parents to the cutest bebe evah Rich and Em, great friend and woman of style Jesse of Girlbydesign., lovely lady and dear friend Laura Kate Whitney Harlos of Sense Charleston, fabulous band mates and parents-to-be Regina and Frank of Vintage Velvet and their adoption blog Never Say Never, dad-in-law Gerry at The Potato Pastas, and one more... coming soon.