Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Charmer- a practitioner of folk magic

This holiday season a couple of girlfriends and I decided to see if we could put our gift-wrapping and design experience to the test (Dillard's holiday '05, what what!) and make some sweet moolah.

Along with chic and precision wrapping, we'll personally shop for those last-minute gifters (with their sweet moolah, of course), help any procrastinators plan their holiday party, and also decorate the same procrastinator's home or office for the season.

Sounds like a fun idea, hope we see something from it this year, and if so you'll be seeing CHARM again next year!
Hope you can read the above, for more information go to charm.sensecharleston.com.

4 comments:

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Too cool! Oh, and you've been 'tagged', check out my blog to see...lol. Had to share your blog w/everyone, it's too inspiring not to! Anyhow, Happy Holidays!

-Jaime

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Ooops...forgot to give you my blog address...it's

www.justjaime28.wordpress.com, have fun!

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd join Procrastinators Anonymous but then again... maybe I'll hold off for a while.

HA! I kill me...

Jesse said...

When you all are shopping for people, go to Worthwhile and ask for Brad. He's a style expert!